Tuesday, July 7th, 10:30 a.m.
Have questions about how to use the omnipresent tech advances that abound in today’s world? Drop by, virtually, and we will help you make sense of the unexplainable!
Accessibility Features: Make Your Computer/Phone/Tablet easier to use!
Bring it on! Ellen invites you to bring all of your tech questions and challenges to her. She’s here to help with your phones, computers, tablets,etc. Is there anything tech she can’t help with? We haven’t found it just yet!
Our librarian/ computer maven, Ellen Lorang, will be waiting to help you learn new skills or troubleshoot problems. Throughout the day, feel free to email and chat with Ellen. She’ll be happy to answer your questions and offer tips on how to utilize your technology. You can also reach Ellen at email@example.com.
Mark your calendar:
- July 21st – Zoom Tips & Tricks
- August 4th – What is “The Cloud”?
- August 18th – Word Processing Basics
- September 1st – Facebook FUNdamentals
- September 15th – Buying and Selling Online
- September 29th – Brain Games to Keep Your Mind Fit