Memorial Day Flag Zentangle with Cailin Acosta, CZT (Certified Zentangle Teacher)
Sunday, May 30th, 4:00 p.m.
Join Cailin Acosta in creating a Flag Zentangle design for Memorial Day. No artistic ability is needed! If you can draw lines and circles, then you are already an expert!
Supplies needed before class:
- White paper, Cailin prefers cardstock or watercolor paper but any white paper is fine (Cailin is happy to drop off some sheets if needed*).
- Pencil with eraser
- Black Sharpie, fine tip or even a ball point pen will work. If you received a Micron pen, use that. If you would like one, let Cailin know.
Click here if supplies are needed.
At the end you have created your own design that you can leave black and white or can add colors like your own coloring page. You will not want to miss this Zen-tastic experience!
*Drop off and pick up of supplies is for Sisterhood Members only.
Click here to join the session, Meeting ID: 848 9313 3928
It’s Happy Hour!
Thursdays in May, 4:00 p.m.
Join us Thursdays in May as we schmooze, enjoy drinks/snacks, and talk about all things positive!
Mark your calendars for May 6, 13, 20, and 27
Let’s have some fun this month!
- May 6: The week of May 6th includes May the 4th. Which Star Wars movie is your favorite? Who is your favorite character?
- May 13: The week of May 13th includes Mother’s Day. We’ll share how we celebrate, as well as our favorite Mother’s Day memories.
- May 20: The week of May 20th includes International Museum Day. What’s your favorite museum?
- May 27: The week of May 27th includes National Brown Bag Day. When you brown bag it, what’s in the bag?
Join the party! Meeting ID: 883 0117 9761 (Zoom link/ID are the same every week.)
Circle of Friends Meet-Up (In Person)
Due to Government Restrictions, the Circle of Friends is on hold until further notice.
We know this is new to so many of us. Need help with ZOOM or Facebook Live? Click here.