Sunday, October 20, 11:00 a.m.
This year’s membership event celebrates The Season of Our Rejoicing with a Sunday Brunch and Artisan’s Boutique!
- 11:00 a.m. – Artisan’s Boutique along with welcome mimosas, juices, and coffee.
- 12:00 noon – Welcome – HaMotzi – Brunch featuring Chili Relleno and Vegetable Casseroles, French Toast Casserole, Salads, scrumptious desserts AND more!
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. – Dessert – Drawing for early bird dues-paying members. Artisan’s Boutique continues.
FREE for paid members. Guests: $20.
RSVP by October 16
Want to participate in our Artisan’s Boutique? Email us.
Gourmet Shabbat Dinner Club
Friday, November 8, 7:00 p.m.
Share the joy of Shabbat and delicious gourmet food in the homes of your Sisterhood family.
All TIS members are invited to participate: singles, families, and couples
Our theme for November is (what else?) Thanksgiving! The host will provide the main course and beverages; each participant will be assigned to bring or two items (appetizers, side dish, vegetable, salad or dessert). Each item must be kosher – vegetarian, vegan, or fish.
Please RSVP by November 4 and include the following information:
- How many in your party, and their names
- Will children attend? If so, what are their ages?
- Would you like to host on November 8? If so, how many can you accommodate? (Approximately 8-10 per home)
- Would you prefer to be a guest at this time?
- List any dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, allergies, etc.
There is no charge for Gourmet Shabbat Dinners! This is all for fun and bonding with your TIS family.
Upcoming Dates (subject to change):
- Friday, January 10 (Italian)
- Friday, March 27 (Greek)
- Friday, June 12 (Mexican)
Save the Dates
- November 24, 11:00 a.m. – An Afternoon with Rose Schindler and her new book.
- December 11, 7:00 p.m. – David Amos: Contemporary Music
- Sisterhood Shabbat date TBD
- April 29, 2020 – Yom Ha’atzmaut with Men’s Club
More programs and dates to follow