While we will be gathering together virtually to celebrate and to reflect during the High Holy Days this year, we would still like to provide you with the opportunity to have a private moment of prayer and reflection in the sanctuary during the holiest time of the Jewish year.
On the afternoon of Yom Kippur, by reservation only, you will be able to sign up for a brief time slot to stand before the ark in prayer, in introspection, and in reflection.
- You must be a current member of synagogue.
- Participants within the same family may enter together.
- No more than eight individuals will be permitted to enter at one time.
- Children are welcome, but parents must control their children.
- You must arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your reserved time slot.
- Late arrivals cannot be accommodated.
- All participants must wear masks, and will be required to answer a brief questionnaire and register a temperature below 100.4 before being allowed to enter.
- We will ask that bags, etc. be left outside.
- When finished, participants are asked to return immediately to your cars, and not to “schmooze” with other people who may be waiting for their time slots.
Reservations are now closed.