Our entire TIS community is excited to get to know our new Rabbi, Mathew Marko and he is looking forward to getting to know you! To this end, we’re inviting you to participate in one of our upcoming gatherings to meet and greet Rabbi Marko.
Take a look at the groups and dates listed below and then be sure to RSVP to join us. For any gatherings taking place in a private home, we’ll share the address with you once we receive your RSVP. below and be sure to let us know the which gathering you’ll be attending.
All events will be held at TIS unless otherwise noted as taking place in a private home.
- Sisterhood - Sunday, July 10th, 11:30 a.m.at our Luncheon & Installation of new officers. To be held at Bev Turchin's home (Please note, this opportunity is part of a Sisterhood event that requires reservations and payment by Wednesday, July 6th. Click here for all of the details.)
- POSTPONED - Minyanaires - Friday, July 15th, 7:30 a.m. Minyan followed by Bagels & Lox breakfast
- Those with preschool age children - Wednesday, July 20th, 4:30 p.m. TIS playground & patio
- THIS GATHERING IS FULL AND CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT RESERVATIONS - Happy Hour…Adults Only! - Tuesday, July 26th, 5:30 p.m., Happy Hour at a private home
- TISMC (Men's Club) - Sunday, July 31st, 8:30 (Minyan), followed by Bagels & Lox breakfast
- South Bay Households of all ages and stages - Sunday, July 31st, 1:00 p.m. at Nora & Nissim Sasson's home
- Afternoon Reception - Wednesday, August 3rd, 3:00 p.m., TIS Social Hall