Mah La’asot: Life Above All Else? When Life is On the Line.
Taught by Dr. Seth Krosner
Thursday, June 3rd at 6:00 p.m.
When tough medical decisions meet Jewish ethics, what would you do?
Join Dr. Seth Krosner as he guides our discussion and shares thoughts around these seemingly impossible choices.
Mah La’asot: A Series of Ethical Discussions
Various Wednesdays, 6:00 p.m. throughout the year
$10 each class/ $54 for the series
Join various community leaders who will share how Torah text would guide us through various ethical dilemmas. Following that you will explore perspectives of others and share your own through a guided discussion. Classes can be taken individually or as part of the overall series.
- November 11th at 6:00 p.m.: Fingers Crossed – The Ethics of White Lies taught by Rabbi Dorsch
- December 9th at 6:00 p.m.: Civil Disobedience – Is it Okay to Break the Law? taught by Rabbi Dorsch
- January 13th at 6:00 p.m.: Tikun Olam- The Jewish Responsibility to Repair the World taught by Dr. Debbie Mishek
- February 10th at 6:00 p.m.: Do You Follow Me? The Ethics of Social Media taught by David Ogul
- March 10th at 6:00 p.m.: The Body is a Temple – Are Renovations Allowed? taught by Michelle Barbour
- THURSDAY, June 3rd at 6:00 p.m.: Life Above All Else? When Life is On the Line taught by Dr. Seth Krosner
Your payment will secure your participation in either or both of our upcoming series and helps support and offset some of the costs of the Adult Education Department. We appreciate your investment in the future of our programs. Click here to register. If you have any questions, or need scholarship for any Adult Education class, please reach out to Michelle via email or by leaving her a message at 619 697-6001, ext. 109.