Please join us to welcome Shabbat with joy, music, intimacy, and an awareness of God’s presence. We will share song, prayer and niggunim (songs without words), and we will connect with each other, and with God, as a unified community.
About our musical service
Our emphasis is on communal prayer and our hope is that everyone will join us in singing. There are links to the music below, so everyone can become familiar with the melodies and be able to comfortably participate in this service. We are so excited to again pray together with you in a joyous way.
For those unable to join us in person, join us on you may LiveStream here.
- All attendees over the age of two must wear a mask.
- Tifereth Israel will be compiling a confidential list of those who have provided proof of vaccination. To be included on the list, please send a confidential email with proof of vaccination to Kandice, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also bring proof of vaccination with you to services.
- Social distancing and extra hygiene precautions are still highly encouraged.
All participants will need to be masked. Please note, there is always a risk associated with attending any in-person service or event.
Rehearse with us
If you would like to join our informal rehearsals and just sing with us, please contact the office. You can learn more about Kol Tefillah and find our melodies below.
Save the Dates to join us in the coming year:
- Friday, December 3rd, 2021
- Friday, January 7th, 2022
- Friday, February 4th, 2022
- Friday, March 4th, 2022
- Friday, April 1st, 2022
- Friday, May 6th, 2022
- Friday, June 3rd, 2022
Some of our melodies this month:
Click on the links to hear the audio clips of this month’s featured songs.
L’chu Neranana l’Adonai, nari’a l’tzur yishenu. N’kad’ma fanav b’todah, biz’mirot nari’a lo.
Or zaru’ah la’tzadik, u’li’shrei lev simcha
Ki eem-cha mikor chayim, ki eemcha m’kor chayim, ki eemcha m’kor chayim b’orcha nireh or.
Arba’im shanah akut b’dor
Va’omar, Am to’ey levav hem
V’hem lo yad’u d’rakhai.
V’sharmru Hatzi Kaddish
V’shamru b’nei Yisrael et ha’shabbat, la’asot et ha’shabbat le’dorotam berit olam:
Beini u’vein benei yisrael, ot-hee l’olam, ki sheshet yamim asa adonai et ha shamaim ve’et ha’aretz, u’vayom ha’shvi’i shabbat va’yinafash.
Ana B’Ko’ach gdu-lat y’min-cha ta-tir
Ka-bel ri-nat am-cha,
sag-vei-nu, ta-ha-rei-nu no-ra.
Oseh Shalom Bimromav, hu Ya-aseh shalom alienu.
V’al kol Yisrael, V’al Kol Yoshvei Teivel, V’imru, Amen
Adonai, S’fatai tiftach
U’fi yagid t’hilatecha