Various Dates and Times beginning August 22nd
For those unable to get out and come by TIS
Be in touch by email or call the office (619 697-6001) and we’ll arrange delivery.
Can You Lend a Hand?
TIS members with children who attend Silverman Preschool
You will be able to pick up your bags and blankets, at drop-off and pick-up, during the first week of preschool.
TIS members and TIS Torah School families may pick up during the following dates and times:
- Sunday, August 22nd from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 23rd from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 24th from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 25th from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 26th from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
We are grateful to an anonymous donor who has generously underwritten this wonderful project to enhance the High Holy Days for our members. We wish to thank Sisterhood for the contribution toward the TIS picnic blanket and a special treat that will be in the bags as well as Am Israel Mortuary for their donation of yahrtzeit candles that will also be in the bags.