Sunday, April 11th
7:11 p.m. Schmooze Time / Program Begins 7:30 p.m.
There is perhaps no better way to support San Diego’s Jewish community than by contributing to Guys and Dolls, Tifereth Israel Synagogue’s 2021 Annual (Virtual) Gala honoring Sisterhood and Men’s Club. Tifereth Israel is San Diego’s longest standing Conservative synagogue, and our Annual Gala is critical to your community’s financial well-being. All donations are tax deductible.
The event will feature music, a silent auction, and more.
Although we will not be able to gather in person, all those who offer their support will receive a Zoom link, prior to the event, to join the fun. In addition, every dollar of your tax-deductible donation will benefit Tifereth Israel Synagogue.
We invite you to dress up in your favorite Guys and Dolls garb but feel free to be as comfortable, or as top hat, as you wish. Whatever your choice, come ready to raise a glass and celebrate!
Now, more than ever, our congregation needs your support
Choose your level of support to honor our Guys and Dolls while continuing to sustain our current offerings and create new and innovative programs. Our opportunity drawing winner will receive a TISMC Brick and a Tree of Life plaque with wording at the discretion of the winner. More details are below.
How will you honor our Guys & Dolls and support Tifereth Israel?
- $54 – link to event
Five Card Charlie:
- $180 – event link, 1 opportunity drawing ticket
- $360 – event link, 5 opportunity drawing tickets
- $540 – event link, 10 opportunity drawing tickets
- $1000 – event link, 15 opportunity drawing tickets, wine to enjoy while watching the event*, after party with Cantor Hanan
- $1,800 – event link, 20 opportunity drawing tickets, wine & snacks to enjoy while watching the event*, personal tribute in the Virtual Journal, after party with Cantor Hanan
- $5,000 – event link, 30 opportunity drawing tickets, wine & snacks to enjoy while watching the event*, personal tribute in the Virtual Journal, after party with Cantor Hanan, TISMC Brick and a Tree of Life plaque – with wording at the discretion of the donor
- $10,000 – event link, 50 opportunity drawing tickets, wine & snacks to enjoy while watching the event*, personal tribute in the Virtual Journal, TISMC Brick and a Tree of Life plaque – with wording at the discretion of the donor, 4 reserved seats and 1 reserved parking space for the High Holy Days (for the year of the donors choosing)
Make your reservation now
Click here to make your online reservation. You may also email Linda, or call her at 619 697-6001, ext. 103, and she will contact you directly. Payment plans may be set up and must be completed by June 25th, 2021.
Recognition of Your Generosity
All supporters will be listed alphabetically with no indication of the amount of their contribution. If you would prefer not to be listed, you may opt out either on the online payment page or by emailing Linda.
Our Opportunity Drawing
Donations of $180 and more entitle you to participate in our Opportunity Drawing. The winner will receive a TISMC Brick and a Tree of Life plaque with wording at the discretion of the winner. Additional drawing entries may be purchased at $5 each or five for $20 and will also support our efforts. Click here to purchase Opportunity Drawing tickets.
Our auction site is now open and ready for your bidding to begin! There are so many wonderful items to choose from while supporting our congregation. As we look forward to coming back together, some items may be perfect for a small group to go in on together. Remember, if a group bids on an item, only one person should bid on the group’s behalf. Participation in the Gala is not required to bid in the auction.
The auction will close on Sunday, April 11th at 10:00 p.m. Winners will be notified by email. Our office will be in touch on Monday, April 11th to arrange pick up or, if needed, drop off, of all items. Good luck!