Sunday, April 11th
7:11 p.m. Schmooze Time / Program Begins 7:30 p.m.
There is perhaps no better way to support San Diego’s Jewish community than by contributing to Guys and Dolls, Tifereth Israel Synagogue’s 2021 Annual (Virtual) Gala honoring Sisterhood and Men’s Club. Tifereth Israel is San Diego’s longest standing Conservative synagogue, and our Annual Gala is critical to your community’s financial well-being. All donations are tax deductible.
The event will feature music, a silent auction, and more.
Although we will not be able to gather in person, all those who offer their support will receive a Zoom link, prior to the event, to join the fun. In addition, every dollar of your tax-deductible donation will benefit Tifereth Israel Synagogue.
Now, more than ever, our congregation needs your support
Choose your level of support to honor our Guys and Dolls while continuing to sustain our current offerings and create new and innovative programs. Our opportunity drawing winner will receive a TISMC Brick and a Tree of Life plaque with wording at the discretion of the winner. More details are below.
How will you honor our Guys & Dolls and support Tifereth Israel?
- $54 – link to event
Five Card Charlie:
- $180 – event link, 1 opportunity drawing ticket
- $360 – event link, 5 opportunity drawing tickets
- $540 – event link, 10 opportunity drawing tickets
- $1000 – event link, 15 opportunity drawing tickets, wine to enjoy while watching the event*, after party with Cantor Hanan
- $1,800 – event link, 20 opportunity drawing tickets, wine & snacks to enjoy while watching the event*, personal tribute in the Virtual Journal, after party with Cantor Hanan
- $5,000 – event link, 30 opportunity drawing tickets, wine & snacks to enjoy while watching the event*, personal tribute in the Virtual Journal, after party with Cantor Hanan, TISMC Brick and a Tree of Life plaque – with wording at the discretion of the donor
- $10,000 – event link, 50 opportunity drawing tickets, wine & snacks to enjoy while watching the event*, personal tribute in the Virtual Journal, TISMC Brick and a Tree of Life plaque – with wording at the discretion of the donor, 4 reserved seats and 1 reserved parking space for the High Holy Days (for the year of the donors choosing)
Make your reservation now
Click here to make your online reservation or, if you prefer, you may email Linda and she will contact you directly. Payment plans may be set up through Linda and must be completed by June 25th, 2021.
Recognition of Your Generosity
Following the Gala we will distribute a list of all those who supported the Gala by purchasing an event link at any level and/or a tribute page in the Virtual Tribute Book.
All supporters will be listed alphabetically with no indication of the amount of their contribution. If you would prefer not to be listed, you may opt out either on the online payment page or by emailing Linda.
Be Part of Our Virtual Journal
Tifereth Israel Synagogue’s Annual Gala is honoring Sisterhood and Men’s Club for their tireless work over the decades.
- you enjoyed an Oneg Shabbat cookie or a kiddush lunch…
- your child has received a Bar/Bat Mitzvah gift or a shofar…
- your child has gone to a Jewish summer camp with scholarship assistance…
- your life or your parent’s or grandparent’s life has been enriched by one of these beautiful communities of friends…
- you enjoyed a steak or salmon in the Sukkah, the Sistahood Speakeasy, an Israel Independence Day celebration, latkes in the Cohen Social Hall on Chanukah, a Sunday Speaker Night, and so much more
All of these – and innumerable other daily miracles – happen behind the scenes due to the amazing community of our Sisterhood and Men’s Club, and their dedication to the Tifereth Israel community.
You can recognize the contributions that Sisterhood and Men’s Club make to Tifereth Israel by making a tribute donation to this year’s Tifereth Israel Annual Gala. Donors will be acknowledged during the virtual Gala on April 11th. Click here to see the options and to make your tribute using a credit card. If you prefer to pay by check or electronic funds transfer, please email Linda.
Our Opportunity Drawing
Donations of $180 and more entitle you to participate in our Opportunity Drawing. The winner will receive a TISMC Brick and a Tree of Life plaque with wording at the discretion of the winner. Additional drawing entries may be purchased at $5 each or five for $20 and will also support our efforts. Click here to purchase Opportunity Drawing tickets.
Silent and Live Auction
In addition to all the other fun throughout the evening, we’ll have a variety of items up for auction. Watch your emails and our website for updates. We’ll notify everyone when the bidding gets started!