During this time of physical distancing, we’re reminded of the importance of sharing time together. Tifereth Israel Synagogue’s staff has worked tirelessly to keep us all connected and informed. We are delighted to honor some of the most important silver linings of our community, our unsung heroes who are the wheels that keep us moving forward:
- Jesus Aguero, Maintenance Supervisor
- Steve Cohen, In-House Accountant
- Linda Marus, Office Manager
- Kandice Zelaskowski, Synagogue Administrative Assistant
- Charles Davis, Retired Maintenance Supervisor who served our congregation, with great heart, for more than 30 years
The event will feature music, a silent auction, and more.
Although we will not be able to gather in person, all those who offer their support will receive a Zoom link, prior to the event, to join the fun. In addition, every dollar of your tax-deductible donation will benefit Tifereth Israel Synagogue.
Now, more than ever, our congregation needs your support
Choose your level of support to honor our Silver Linings while continuing to sustain our current offerings and create new and innovative programs. Our opportunity drawing will feature a catered dinner for 6 guests, in the winner’s home, with Rabbi Joshua and Stephanie Dorsch. More details are below.
How will you honor our Silver Linings and support Tifereth Israel?
- $36 – link to event
- $180 – event link plus, 1 opportunity drawing ticket
- $360 – event link, 5 opportunity drawing tickets
- $540 – event link, 10 opportunity drawing tickets
- $1800 – event link, 20 opportunity drawing tickets, wine and snacks to enjoy while watching the event*
- $5,000 – event link, 25 opportunity drawing tickets, wine and snacks to enjoy while watching the event*, High Holy Days round challahs for 4 weeks, 1 dozen hamentaschen during Purim, and 1 dozen blintzes during Shavuot**
- $10,000 – event link, 50 opportunity drawing tickets, wine and snacks to enjoy while watching the event*, High Holy Days round challahs for 4 weeks, 1 dozen hamentaschen during Purim, 1 dozen blintzes during Shavuot**, and a private 20 minute concert by Cantor Hanan Leberman included with a catered dinner for up to 10 people. (This dinner/concert opportunity must be redeemed by June 30 2021. If Cantor Hanan is unable to join us in-person, the event can be scheduled with him, via ZOOM.)
**These holiday items, for this coming year, will be delivered to you or may be picked up at Tifereth Israel at a specifically scheduled time.
Make your reservation now
Reservations are now closed. If you would still like to make a donation to support TIS, please call the office and leave a message. Someone will get back to you this week.
Our Opportunity Drawing
Donations of $180 and more entitle you to participate in our Opportunity Drawing featuring a catered dinner in your home with up to six guests as well as Rabbi Joshua and Stephanie Dorsch. Additional drawing entries may be purchased at $5 each or five for $20 and will also support our efforts. Click here to purchase Opportunity Drawing tickets. (The deadline to use the dinner is June 30, 2021.)
Silent and Live Auction
In addition to all the other fun throughout the evening, we’ll have a variety of items up for auction. Click here to see what’s on the auction block and then get bidding!