We’re all doing our best to understand all of the information we’re hearing and reading about COVID-19. Within our TIS community we’re fortunate to have medical professionals offer to help us better understand all that we’re trying to process.
What’s on your mind?
In an effort to address as much as possible, we’re asking for questions in advance. Although there will be time for Q & A during the program, this will help us in planning.
Email your questions in advance by clicking here. Questions are needed by Wednesday, May 13th at 12:00 noon.
Our guest panel includes:
- Thomas Brandenbrug, RN, CCRN, TNCC, ECMO Specialist (Scripps Mercy)
- Dr. Ira Braverman, Internal Medicine
- Dr. Abraham (Abe) Broudy, Pediatrician
- Dr. Steven Kavy, Pulmonology / General Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pleural Disease
- Dr. Seth Krosner, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery (Scripps Mercy)
- Ryan Moser, RN, BSN, MICN (Sharp Grossmont)
- Dr. William (Bill) Sperling,Pulmonologist
- Dr. Marvin Zaguli, Pediatrician
Click here for your ZOOM link to join the conversation. Should you need additional information:
Meeting ID: 973 4279 5066 | Password: 327325