Thursday, January 21st, 7:00 p.m.
We’re all doing our best to understand all of the information we’re hearing and reading about COVID-19. Within our TIS community we’re fortunate to have medical professionals offer to help us better understand all that we’re trying to process.
What’s on your mind?
The evening will focus on updating everyone on the overall current situation, addressing what is known about the new strain of the virus, and address what is known about the vaccination and its rollout. In an effort to answer as many questions as possible, we’re asking for questions in advance. Any additional questions during the event will be shared with the host directly.
Email your questions in advance by clicking here. Questions are needed by Wednesday, January 20th 12:00 noon.
Please note, an additional panel focusing on COVID-19 concerns with children will take place on a soon to be determined date. Watch your email for more details.
Our guest panel includes:
- Dr. Abraham (Abe) Broudy, Pediatrician
- Dr. Seth Krosner, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery (Scripps Mercy)
- Ryan Moser, RN, BSN, MICN (Sharp Grossmont)
- Dr. Eyal Oren, Epidemiologist, Interim Director School of Public Health at SDSU
- Dr. Marvin Zaguli, Pediatrician