Monday, September 25th
Immediately following Tekiah Gedolah (the final blast of the Shofar)
Be part of a congregational family tradition at Break the Fast. No need to prepare and no rushing out the door.
Enjoy a delicious catered buffet, crafted by Blueberry Hill Catering. Invite friends and family to join you, even if they’re observing the holiday elsewhere.
To help us continue fostering a warm and welcoming kehillah (community), we will not have reserved tables. Family and friends will find their way to each other and we encourage everyone to open their arms, hearts, and tables to those who are new members of our congregational family or welcomed visitors.
Reservations are now closed.
Our menu will include:
- Fresh Fruit Baskets
- Assorted Bagels: Sesame, Poppy, Plain, Wheat and Everything
- Plain Cream Cheese
- Salmon Cream Cheese
- Tomato, Cucumbers and Red Onion Slices
- Tuna and Egg Salads
- Moroccan Salad-Mixed Greens, Butternut Squash, Roasted Red Peppers, Dates, Roasted Beets, Dried Cranberries, and Candied Nuts
- Challah French Toast Soufflé
- Assorted Cookies, Dessert Squares, and Rugelach
- Orange Juice and Coffee