Why run out the door? Stay and enjoy a delicious meal, catered by Golden Bagel Café, following our Yom Kippur fast. Relax, sit back, and enjoy! Share the evening with family and friends and feel free to invite others who may be observing the holiday elsewhere.
Our delicious menu includes:
- Mediterranean salad with watermelon, feta cheese strawberries, toasted almonds, arugula, and mint
- Chopped Israeli cucumber salad with quinoa
- Assorted bagels, cream cheese, and lox cream cheese spread
- Tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions
- Tuna salad & egg salad
- Lebne with Medjool Dates & Zaatar
- Hummus & pita chips
- Blintzes with sour cream and a variety of jellies
- Assorted mini pastries
- Fresh fruit
- Orange juice, coffee, and decaf coffee
Our online reservations are now closed.
Join Us as the Celebrations Continue
Shabbat Dinner in the Sukkah
Friday, October 18th, 7:15 p.m.
Following Shir Chadash Shabbat at 6:15 p.m., join us for a delicious dinner under the stars. Details and reservations are available here.
Breakfast in the Booth
Monday, October 21st, 5:30 p.m.
For Families with Children birth – 7th Grade, hosted by Silverman Preschool and Abraham Ratner Torah School.
Learn more soon.
Simchat Torah Family Service and Celebration
Monday, October 21st, 6:15 p.m.
Torah processions, music, dancing with the Torahs, apples and chocolate bars will highlight our fun. Click here to learn more.