Tifereth Israel Synagogue Blood Drive
Wednesday, April 10th, 12:30 - 6:00 p.m.
The Bloodmobile will be set up on our lower parking lot. Blood Bank staff will be ready and willing to assist you. Make a difference in someone's life by becoming a blood donor.
Here are some tips to assist with donating:
- Get a good night's sleep.
- Eat a healthy meal at least one hour before donating.
- Drink plenty of water before your donation.
- Donating blood can make your iron level drop—you can prepare your body by eating foods rich in iron and vitamin C before you donate.
Save These Dates
- Wednesday, August 14th - 12:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 6th - 12:30 - 6:00 p.m.
General Blood Donation Information
If this is your first time donating please review our FAQs.
Our pint goal is 18. Help us reach and exceed our goal! All donors will receive a Comic Con blood drive t-shirt.
Please arrive hydrated.
Visit the San Diego Blood Bank website for up-to-date information related to blood donation and COVID-19, including safety measures and exposure deferrals, etc.
TIS has an account at the Blood Bank
If you should ever be in need, be sure to let them know that we have an account.