Judy Shear and Roz Allina
Membership Vice Presidents
Sisterhood offers a variety of activities where you will meet other Jewish women and men who share YOUR interests and values. Join us as we celebrate holidays and life cycle events. Add your voice to issues impacting your family and community. Make lasting friendships, enrich your life, learn new skills, and help others in the process.
Pillars of Sisterhood
- $1,000: Daughters of Israel Includes recognition at Sisterhood events and two (2) discount dining cards
- $500: Sarah Includes recognition at Sisterhood events and one (1) discount dining card
- $250: Rebecca Includes a $10 gift certificate to Traditions Gift Shop
- $100: Rachel Includes a $5 gift certificate to Traditions gift shop
- $36: Leah (Basic annual membership dues)
All Sisterhood members receive:
- Discounted Tikkun Olam Club membership (including Passport Dining card).
- Reduced charges for Sisterhood programs.
- Discounts for booking Kiddush Katerer events.
New members receive a one-time 10% Traditions Gift Shop discount (limitations apply).
To pay for your membership online with a credit card, click here.
For more information about Sisterhood Membership, call the synagogue office at (619) 697-6001 and leave a message for the Sisterhood Membership Vice President, or email email@example.com.
We have a new way of connecting with each other through our eNews! We’re calling it “Sisterhood Member Spotlight”!
From time to time, we will be highlighting a Sisterhood member in a new feature in our eNews, called “Sisterhood Member Spotlight.”
We would love to include you. Please tell us a little about yourself so we can all get to know you better. Feel free to be creative, but here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Where were you born/grow up? When/why did you come to San Diego?
- Tell us a bit about your family history, and/or your family now.
- Would you like to mention your education or credentials to impress us?
- Do you have a career you would like to tell us about? Or hobbies or interests?
- How long have you been a member of our Sisterhood and Synagogue?
- Where do your Jewish values come from? Parents? Mentors? Community? Other?
- What other organizations are lucky to have you as a member?
- What is your favorite Sisterhood memory or experience?
- What keeps you as an active member of Sisterhood?
- Any philosophy or words of wisdom you would like to share?
- Please include a few photos of yourself if you would like, and anyone else in your life relevant to include (family, friends, etc.). Candid cell phone photos are great and can easily be included; just attach them to your email.
We would like to feature you all sometime soon. Let us know when you are able to write a little something about yourself, and then check the weekly eNews for your story.
Please understand that space is somewhat limited, so keep it brief and interesting. We may need to edit as needed to fit the space. You can just write it in an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks! We can’t wait to learn something new about you, and feel more connected to our members!