Gourmet Shabbat Dinner Club: Good Old-Fashioned BBQ
Friday, July 6th, 7:15 p.m.
Share the joy of Shabbat and delicious gourmet food in the homes of your Sisterhood family
All TIS Members are invited to participate: Singles, Families, Couples
- Host provides main entrée and beverages.
- Each participant will be assigned to bring one or two items: appetizers, side dish, vegetable, salad, or dessert (must be kosher: vegetarian, vegan, or fish)
Please click here by June 29th to RSVP! Include the following information:
- How many in your party and their names?
- Will children attend? If so, their ages?
- Would you like to host on June 6th?
- How many can you accommodate? (Approx. 8-10/home)
- Or be a guest this time?
- List any dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, allergies, etc.
There is no charge for Gourmet Shabbat Dinners! This is all for fun and bonding with your TIS family.