This annual complimentary event, appropriate for all ages, is just a way for us to say “thank you” for choosing to be on our TIS team.
The afternoon will include:
• Food and music
• A variety of regular and over sized games (board, lawn, cards, and more)
• Information tables about our schools, youth activities, and auxiliaries
• Braun Library Used Book Sale
• And more!
We’ll have lots of games on-hand but feel free to bring your own as well. Have a regular game group (Poker, Pan, Mah Jongg, etc.)? Gather them together and enjoy the day.
Not part of our TIS Team?
No problem. We invite you to be our guests and take some time to get to know us. You’ll meet our staff, our incredible members, have some fun, and learn more about the following:
- Ginsburg Infant Center and Silverman Preschool – Join our “waiting list”
• Abraham Ratner Torah School – Featuring engaging, creative, and meaningful learning
• Youth Groups – For grades 2 – 12
• Programs, Services, Adult Education, and Celebrations for all ages and stages
• Sisterhood, Men’s Club, and TICO
• T’rumah – Our unique membership model
RSVP by August 20th
Click here to reserve your space or call our office at 619 697-6001. Your RSVP will help us to prepare for the day.
Show your team spirit!
Order your new TIS shirt to wear on this day and at many of our congregational gatherings. You may purchase yours when yo
u reserve your space. Our new shirts are 100% ring spun cotton, white body with purple ¾ raglan sleeves and have our TIS multi-color flame log
- Adults S-XL $22
- Adults 2 XL and 3 XL $25
- Youth S-XL $18