Join us, immediately following the conclusion of our Yom Kippur service for a delicious meal, catered by Golden Bagel Café. Don’t rush out the door…Relax, sit back, and enjoy! Share the evening with family and friends and feel free to invite others who may be observing the holiday elsewhere.
Our menu for the evening:
- Mediterranean salad with watermelon, strawberries feta cheese, toasted almonds, arugula and mint
- Bagels, cream cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions
- Lox and cream cheese spread
- Herring, creamy herring, tuna salad and egg salad
- Lebne with Medjool dates and Zaatar
- Hummus and pita chips
- Blintzes with sour cream and a variety of jellies
- Fresh fruit
- Orange Juice, coffee and decaf coffee
Reservations are now closed.
Join Us as the Celebrations Continue
Shabbat Dinner in the Sukkah
Friday, September 28th, 7:15 p.m.
Following Shir Chadash Shabbat at 6:15 p.m., join us for a delicious dinner under the stars. Details and reservations may be found by clicking here.
Supper in the Sukkah
Monday, October 1st, 5:30 p.m.
For Families with Children Birth – 7th Grade
Silverman Preschool and Abraham Ratner Torah School will host this casual get-together featuring breakfast-for-dinner complete with a fun cereal bar and more. Immediately following, we’ll celebrate Simchat Torah. Learn more now.
Simchat Torah Family Service and Celebration
Monday, October 1st, 6:30 p.m.
Torah processions, music, dancing with the Torahs, apples and chocolate bars will highlight our fun. Click here to learn more.